The Ethical Dairy's range of luxury ice cream is now available at a growing number of outlets across the UK.
We've been making award winning ice cream for 25 years as Cream o' Galloway, and The Ethical Dairy ice cream range is our new, fully organic range. It's made with milk from our cow with calf dairy farm, generously flavoured with carefully sourced natural, sustainable, organic ingredients.
It's available in four moreish flavours:
- Pure & Simple, an unflavoured traditional dairy ice cream.
- Lemon Curd, with swirls of rich lemon curd it's refreshingly tasty!
- Chocolate & Ginger, a rich, deep, satisfying chocolately treat.
- Mango & Banana, flavoured with real, organic fruit.
The Ethical Dairy ice cream is available in 500ml compostable tubs, and in 100ml single portion tubs.
It's currently available at the following outlets:
Dumfries & Galloway
- Cream o' Galloway Visitor Centre, Gatehouse of Fleet
- Loch Arthur Farm Shop, Beeswing
- Robert Burns Centre Film Theatre, Dumfries
- Lonsdale Cinema, Annan
London and the South East
- Wholefoods Market, Kensington High St, London W8
- Good Food Stores, Sandhurst Market, London SE6
- Da Mario Delicatessen, Highbury Park, London N5
- Earth Natural Foods, Kentish Town Road, London NW5
- Here, Chelsea Farmers' Market, London SW3
- Saddleback Farm Shop, Newbury, Berkshire RG20
For information about stocking The Ethical Dairy ice cream, contact Wilma on 01557 814040 or email Hello@TheEthicalDairy.co.uk